Monday, October 5, 2015

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE READING THIS BLOG FOR NO APPARENT REASON

So, Sunday morning at about 8:00 AM I found out that my friend Tyler commit suicide. He said he would a few days before this and I had tried to stop him. There was a party on a server that I go on (btw this is like, minecraft stuff but I knew him really well soooo...) He (in real life) had jumped off a water tower (idk if he's actually dead or not, but his brother says so, so i'm trusting him right now) while he was drunk and high... 
WORST
DAY
OF
MY
ENTIRE
LIFE.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man... I have no words to even begin to help you feel better... but thank you for sharing the story here. Suicide is so heartbreaking for all those who are left behind. I wish there were better health care services for all people who are suffering from depression and other mental and emotional problems.

    ReplyDelete